Wednesday evening your CSVHFD responded to Enid Street in the Hollywood neighborhood of Crescent Springs. Units responding were told at the time of dispatch that multiple calls were being received for what appeared to be a chimney fire. On arrival crews found heavy showing from exterior of the home. Mutliple lines were simultaneously deployed and the fire was marked under control in 15 minutes. No injuries were reported at the time of the incident. The cause of the blaze was determined to be malfunctioning equipment.
top of page
bottom of page